Post Construction and Aftercare
AFTERCARE, MAINTENANCE AND EXTENDED LIFE PACKAGES
Whether you have undergone a largescale remodelling programme, have recently had work carried out or are trying to prolong the life of your new or existing building, maintenance and aftercare is an essential service that can significantly delay capital expenditure on refurbishment or replacement. As a construction and maintenance specialist, R1 Construction are able to offer a suite of services to significantly enhance and prolong the usable life of both old and new building elements. In addition, as standard any works undertaken on your behalf by R1 Construction have a 1 year defects period.
Further to this, any specialist works such as roof coverings and some mechanical/ electrical systems also include extensive manufacturers warranties up to 25 years in some instances, offering complete peace of mind following project handover.
Services we offer include:
- Regular testing and certification of electrical and mechanical systems
- Regular service and maintenance of air-conditioning and air-filtration systems
- Scheduled checks and planned maintenance to roofs and external envelopes, including state-of-the-art electrical roof penetration surveys
- Scheduled checks and planned maintenance to fenestration
- Scheduled replacement programmes based on estimated component lifespans
- Full health-check surveys with notices of action required lists
We can offer all or any of these services as one off solutions to an individual requirement that you have, or as part of a regular and planned maintenance routine that you are already undertaking. Alternatively, we can undertake a complete survey and provide a planned maintenance routine for your approval, which can then be dealt with as an ongoing contract with fixed payments, or on a pay as required basis. Our understanding of the environment and the various disciplines required ensure that, whatever service you require, you will only ever need one point of contact.
For more information on our cyclical and routine maintenance packages, or to request a survey or meeting, please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail or to speak to one of our experienced team.